Fused Silica Capillary
midpolarity Crossbond phase
- Excellent inertness and selectivity for active environmental compounds, such as PAHs.
- Low bleed for use with sensitive detectors, such as MS.
- 340/360 °C upper temperature limits.
- Equivalent to USP phase G3.
highly polar phase; biscyanopropyl polysiloxane
- Stationary phase selectivity optimized for isomer separation to ensure accurate quantification of critical
- Application-specific QC test guarantees consistent, reliable performance for AOAC 996.06 and AOCS Ce 1j-07 methods.
- Excellent sample capacity; no peak distortion means easy, accurate peak integration.
- Temperature range: 20–250 °C.
midpolarity proprietary phase
- Ideal for EFSA PAH4 analysis
—separates all priority compounds: benz[a]anthracene, chrysene, benzo[b]fluoranthene, and benzo[a]pyrene.
- Best resolution of chrysene from interfering PAHs, triphenylene, and cyclopenta[cd]pyrene.
- Complete separation of benzo [b], [k], [ j], and [a] fluoranthenes.
- 360 °C thermal stability allows analysis of low-volatility dibenzo pyrenes.
midpolarity Crossbond phase
- Highest thermal stability in the industry ensures dependable, accurate MS results and increased uptime.
- Stabilized cyano phase selectivity improves the performance of existing methods. Ideal for solvents, glycols, and other polar compounds.
- Rigorous QC testing ensures inertness and accurate, reliable data for multiple compound classes.
- Maximum temperature: 320 °C.
nonpolar phase; dimethyl polysiloxane
- 40% longer lifetime from specially designed fused silica tubing.
- Columns processed for high-temperature applications, such as high molecular weight hydrocarbons.
- Temperature range: -60 to 400 °C.
- High-polarity, stable polyethylene glycol (PEG) stationary phase.
- Low bleed and rugged enough to withstand repeated temperature cycles without retention time shifting.
- Ideal for food, flavor, fragrance, and industrial chemical and solvent analysis.
- Temperature range: 40 °C to 250/260 °C.
- Equivalent to USP G14, G15, G16, G20, and G39 phases.
nonpolar phase; Crossbond dimethyl polysiloxane
- General-purpose columns for solvent impurities, PCB congeners (e.g., Aroclor mixes), simulated distillation, arson accelerants, gases, natural gas odorants, sulfur compounds, essential oils, hydrocarbons, semivolatiles, pesticides, oxygenates.
- Long lifetime and very low bleed at high operating temperatures.
- Equivalent to USP G1, G2, G38 phases.
low-polarity phase; Crossbond diphenyl dimethyl polysiloxane
- General-purpose columns for drugs, solvent impurities, pesticides, hydrocarbons, PCB congeners (e.g., Aroclor mixes), essential oils, semivolatiles.
- Equivalent to USP G27 and G36 phases.
midpolarity phase; Crossbond trifluoropropylmethyl polysiloxane
- General-purpose columns for solvents, Freon fluorocarbons, alcohols, ketones, silanes, glycols, and drugs of abuse. Excellent confirmation column with an Rtx-5 column for phenols, nitrosamines, organochlorine pesticides, chlorinated hydrocarbons, and chlorophenoxy herbicides.
- Equivalent to USP G6 phase.