- Improved recovery of sulfonylurea herbicides, phenols, carbamates, and triazine herbicides, compared to C18 and C8 cartridges.
- Wide range of selectivity for both analytes and their metabolites or degradation products.
- Rapid sampling flow rates; uncompromised recoveries.
- Maximum capacity for contaminant cleanup.
- Controlled manufacturing improves cleanliness and ensures reproducible performance.
- Excellent performance removing pigments from samples.
- Method-specific performance for extractable petroleum hydrocarbon (EPH) analysis of soil and water samples.
- Complete separation of aliphatic and aromatic compounds into distinct fractions.
- Guaranteed background level under the strict reporting limits of MA and NJ EPH methods.
- Superior lot-to-lot reproducibility and storage stability ensured by rigorous QC testing and moisture-resistant packaging.
- High quality anhydrous sodium sulfate.
- Approximately 2 grams prepackaged in a convenient capped cartridge with both male and female luer ends for easy connection to a variety of devices or equipment.
- The adsorbent is fully activated and ready to use for removal of excess water from organic solvent solutions, prior to many types of analysis.
- Capped cartridges will remain active for long periods of storage in the lab.
- High adsorbent capacity (surface area ~200 m
2/g) for large volume sampling.
- Chromatographic grade graphitized carbon provides consistent and quantitative recoveries of a wide variety of semivolatiles, pesticides, and herbicides.
- 500 mg bed weight.