Online Tools and Reference Tables for Optimization
- EZGC™ Method Translator and Flow Calculator
- The new EZGC™ Method Translator and Flow Calculator makes it simple to switch carrier gases, change column dimensions or detectors, or to optimize a method for speed or efficiency.
- Solvent Expansion Calculator
- Calculates vapor expansion based on injection parameters; allows selection of different solvents, liner dimensions, temperature, pressure, and sample volume.
- Typical GC Column Characteristics
- Look up approximate flow rates, sample capacity, ferrule dimensions, and other column characteristics based on ID.
- Pressure Calculator
- Converts between pressure measures, calculates values.
- Setting Dead Time for Optimum Linear Velocity
- Recommended dead volume compounds and procedural instructions.
- Methane Retention
- Methane retention time (dead volume) for both H2 and He, average linear velocity calculation.
- Pressure Conversion Factors
- Table of conversion factors.
- Measures of Composition
- Handy reference chart summarizes ppt, ppm, & ppb measures, based on weight and/or volume.
- Mesh Size Conversions
- Convert between mesh size, mm, and microns.
- Handy Septum Size Chart
- Look up the correct septum diameter for your GC.