- Ideal for bioanalytical testing applications like drug and metabolite analyses.
- Heightened selectivity and retention for compounds that are hard to resolve or elute early on C18 and other phenyl chemistries.
- Limits ionization suppression and allows simple, MS-friendly mobile phases.
- Part of Restek’s Raptor LC column line featuring 1.8, 2.7, and 5 µm SPP core-shell silica.
- Base deactivated silica—ideal for analysis of basic compounds or bases mixed with acids/neutrals.
- Available phases: Biphenyl, C8, Cyano, Silica, Phenyl, PFP Propyl, PAH, IBD, C18, Aqueous C18.
- 1.9 µm columns for UHPLC and 3 or 5 µm columns for standard HPLC.
- Accurate Data
- The Right Results Fast
- Maximized Instrument Uptime
Certified 2.0 mL Screw-Thread Vials
- Certificates enclosed with each kit.
- Vials of clear or amber borosilicate glass with ID marking spots.
- Closures with pre-inserted septa.
- Each kit sealed for integrity.
- Luer lock inlet offers leak-tight syringe connection.
- Variety of filter types, porosities, and diameters.
- Color coded for easy identification.
- Rugged polypropylene housing.
- Autoclavable to 121 °C for 15 minutes.
- Quantity break pricing for greater savings.
- USP equivalent standards for the revised USP <467> general chapter—compliance without the cost—compare prices today.
- The only complete source for USP <467>.
Two options for the analysis of PGIs in API have been developed by Merck and Restek to meet different laboratory needs. The first option is a fast method for the analysis of sulfonate esters on the Rxi-5Sil MS column. The second option is a comprehensive method for the analysis of both sulfonate esters and alkyl halides on the Rtx-200 column. Both methods require very little sample preparation, which helps increase laboratory productivity.
Analyze volatile compounds and polar analytes with greater confidence using Rxi-624Sil MS columns. Optimized selectivity, higher inertness, and lower bleed result in reliable separations and accurate, trace-level determinations. Includes environmental and pharmaceutical applications.
Unlike C18 columns, Ultra IBD (intrinsically base deactivated) columns can interact in normal phase mode with analytes that possess charged functional groups, providing greater versatility for LC-MS analyses. Excellent peak shape in either normal phase mode or reversed phase mode increases sensitivity and improves quantification. The 4-page note shows example analyses of penicillins and cephalosporins.
Raptor LC columns combine the speed of superficially porous particles (i.e., SPP or “core-shell”) with the resolution of highly selective USLC technology. Featuring Restek's most popular LC stationary phase, the rugged Raptor Biphenyl is extremely useful for fast separations in bioanalytical testing applications like drug and metabolite analyses, especially those that require a mass spectrometer (MS). (PDF - 6071kB)
When we engineered our superficially porous particle (SPP or "core-shell") Raptor LC columns, we developed the bonding chemistries that are best suited to both the SPP construction and our highly selective USLC phases. But we didn't stop here. Take a closer look at a new species as we dissect the upgraded hardware and new, proprietary packing techniques behind Raptor LC columns and Raptor EXP guard columns. (PDF - 1725kB)
The new Rxi-1301Sil MS column is ideal for the analysis of multiple compound classes across a range of polarities and volatilities. With its cyano-based selectivity and high thermal stability, it is the best 1301-type column for robust MS analyses.