Reference Standards: Nutritional Analysis
- For accurate determination of
transfat content in foods and edible oils.
- Pair with an Rt-2560 GC column for reliable AOAC and AOCS method performance.
- Verified composition and stability.
Boron trifluoride is very sensitive to moisture and should not be stored after opening. This is a single-use container.
- For simple sugar analysis by LC with refractive index/light scattering detection.
- Use with a silica column with amino functionality, as recommended by AOAC International.
- Use as a calibration standard for AACC Method 80-04.
- Offered dry for enhanced stability.
FAME #16: corn, poppy seed, cotton seed, soybean, walnut, safflower, sunflower, rice, bran, and sesame oil