Personal Air Samplers
- New personal air sampling technology designed to comply with NIOSH Method 3900 and OSHA requirements for industrial hygiene applications.
- Quiet, robust sampler does not require a pump and manages variations in face velocity, temperature, and humidity better than traditional sampling approaches.
- Easy to operate
—a simple, quick connection starts and stops flow; does not require flow calibration.
- Whole air sampling approach affords multiple analyses of over 100 VOCs. Broader utility than analyte-specific sorbent techniques.
- Wider effective range than sorbent tubes and badges. Sensitive down to pptv levels and not subject to sample breakthrough even at ppmv levels.
- Green technology does not use electricity or solvents.
- Fully adjustable for a comfortable, secure fit.
- Simplify your workflow—tool-free design makes it fast and easy for anyone to make consistent, quality connections.
- Extend air canister and valve lifetime—no wrenches mean no overtightening or cross-threading damage.
- Standalone or supporting roles—use alone or pair with a bellows/diaphragm valve for the ultimate in sample security and convenience.
- Check status at a glance—if the parts are connected, the valve is open; if they’re apart, it’s closed.
- Standard compression or tube end fittings accommodate a wide variety of air canisters and related devices.
- Leak-free performance—each and every valve is helium leak tested to 1x10
- Compatible with Entech Micro-QT valves.
Note: A RAVEqc valve bracket is required for use with Restek 1, 3, 6, and 15 L air sampling canisters when using the compression fitting mounted directly on the 1/4
"canister tube stub. This bracket is not needed when using Restek miniature canisters or Entech canisters.
- Ideal for indoor air, personal, emergency response, or soil gas sampling.
- Available with RAVEqc quick-connect fitting that is compatible with sampling and analysis instruments.