Tools & Maintenance
Flowmeters that can measure flammable gases are becoming mandatory due to the increased use of hydrogen in chromatography. With its Ex rating, the Restek ProFLOW 6000 meter is designed specifically with explosive and flammable gases in mind.
The Restek ProFLOW 6000 is the only flowmeter you need for any type of chromatography gas measurement because of its wide range of capabilities. The ProFLOW 6000 is an electronic meter capable of measuring volumetric flow for most gases. Real-time measurements can be made for various types of flow paths, including continually changing gas types. This portable unit is designed for easy handheld use, and the stand adds benchtop convenience.
New and improved! Prevent small leaks from causing big problems with a Restek leak detector.
- Detects a broad range of gases and indicates leak severity with both an LED display and audible tone.
- No more waiting for a full charge—can be operated during charging or used up to 12 hours between charges.
- Charging kit includes both universal AC power adaptor and USB charging cable so you can charge anywhere, anytime.
- Pinpoint very small gas leaks quickly and accurately before they cause damage and downtime.
- Compact, handheld unit is easy to operate and convenient to use anywhere you need to check for leaks.
- Cuts 1/16", 1/8", or 1/4" tubing with inside diameter as small as 0.008".
- Electrically operated benchtop model.
- Handy 1/16" dressing tool (included) on the swing arm removes burrs and reams tubing.
- Voltage selectable 110–120/220–240 volts, 50–60 Hz.*
- Ideal for cutting 1/16-inch tubing.
- Cuts quickly, reducing distortion.
- Perfect for quick cuts for non-critical applications or in "hard to get at" places.
- After cutting, it is recommended that the dressing tool, cat.# 20188, be used to remove any burrs and to ream the tubing to a uniform shape.
Optional soft-sided storage case is ideal for storing your leak detector or flowmeter in smaller spaces, such as your toolbox.
Compatible with both current (cat.# 28500) and legacy (cat.# 22655) leak detector models.