LC and GC Multiresidue Kits
- Kits include comprehensive lists of pesticides of global concern that are frequently analyzed on a wide range of fruits, vegetables, botanicals, herbals, and dietary supplements; individual ampuls also available.
- Formulated for maximum long-term stability and well-balanced chromatographic performance.
- Satisfy your ISO requirements—Restek certified reference materials (CRM) are manufactured and QC-tested in our ISO-accredited labs.
Restek is your complete supplier for world-class
LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS multiresidue pesticide analysis
We carry certified reference materials, analytical columns, sample preparation products, and accessories.
Stop spending your time and money developing LC-MS/MS or GC-MS/MS multiresidue pesticide methods and mixing reference standards when you could be running samples. Restek’s expert formulations chemists and chromatographers have already done the work for you—with guaranteed accuracy and at a lower cost.
Our certified reference materials (CRMs) for multiresidue pesticide analysis eliminate the need to source, purchase, and store individual materials along with the need to prepare your own mixes. Choose separate ampuls for mix-and-match customization or comprehensive kits each containing more than 200 target compounds, including frequently analyzed pesticides, many of which are listed by government agencies. Designed for maximum shelf life, stability, and chromatographic performance and manufactured under our 10-step quality procedure, each standard is shipped with support documentation detailing our rigorous in-house quantitative testing. We even offer an optimized LC-MS/MS method (downloadable XLS file) and GC-MS/MS method (downloadable XLS file), both of which are free and include conditions and transition tables.
Set up, verify, and validate your pesticide-screening methods in less time, with proven confidence, and at a significantly reduced cost by turning to Restek’s ISO-accredited labs for your multiresidue pesticide certified reference materials. For added convenience and unbeatable results, also consider our internal standards, analytical columns, sample preparation products, and chromatography accessories.
low-polarity phase; Crossbond diphenyl dimethyl polysiloxane
- General-purpose columns for semivolatiles, phenols, amines, residual solvents, drugs of abuse, pesticides, PCB congeners (e.g., Aroclor mixes), solvent impurities.
- Most inert column on the market.
- Tested and guaranteed for ultra-low bleed; improved signal-to-noise ratio for better sensitivity and mass spectral integrity.
- Temperature range: -60 °C to 330/350 °C.
- Equivalent to USP G27 and G36 phases.
- Ideal for high-throughput LC-MS/MS applications with minimal sample preparation.
- Well-balanced retention profile for better detection and integration of large, multiclass analyte lists.
- Sterically protected to endure low-pH mobile phases without sacrificing retention or peak quality.
- Part of Restek’s Raptor LC column line featuring 1.8, 2.7, and 5 µm SPP core-shell silica.
Ligand Type: proprietary polar modified and functionally bonded C18
Particle: 3 µm or 5 µm, spherical
Pore Size: 100 Å
Carbon Load: 15%
Surface Area: 300 m2/g
pH Range: 2.5 to 8
Maximum Temperature: 80 °C
- Accurately detect and quantify pesticides of global food safety concern in a wide range of fruits, vegetables, and other commodities by LC-MS/MS.
- Full kit contains 204 compounds of interest, covering many LC-determined pesticides listed by government agencies; individual ampuls also sold separately.
- Accurately identify and quantify pesticide residues by GC-MS/MS in fruits, vegetables, botanicals, and herbals such as tea, ginseng, ginger, echinacea, and dietary supplements.
- Comprehensive 203-compound kit covers food safety lists by the FDA, USDA, and other global governmental agencies; individual ampuls also sold separately.
- Isotopically labeled to provide the best approach for pesticide residue quantification.
- Multiple options let you choose internal and surrogate standards that will mitigate matrix effects.
- Economically priced and compatible with both LC-MS and GC-MS applications; even helpful for optimizing LC-MS/MS system performance.
- Restek is your complete supplier for world-class food safety analysis: pesticide reference standard mixes and internal/surrogate standards, GC and LC columns, QuEChERS, and more!
- Designed for use in all QuEChERS methods for pesticides in fruits and vegetables, including the original unbuffered method, AOAC 2007.01, and EN 15662.
- Kit contains organochlorine, organonitrogen, organophosphorus, and carbamate pesticides commonly used on fruits and vegetables.
- Volatile, polar, active, base-sensitive, and nonvolatile compounds are included to allow comprehensive evaluation of QuEChERS extraction and cleanup efficiencies, and optimization of GC and LC instrumental conditions.
- Ideal for initial method evaluations and ongoing method performance validations.
- Analytes are divided into three ampuls based on compatibility for maximum stability and shelf life.*
- Precise formulations improve data quality and operational efficiency; spend more time running samples and less time sourcing and preparing standards.
- Quantitatively analyzed to confirm the composition and stability of each mixture.
*When combining compounds with different functionalities, chemical stability can be an issue. The analytes in this kit are separated into three mixes to ensure maximum long-term storage stability. For analysis, a fresh working standard should be prepared by combining the three kit mixes in a 1:1:1 ratio to prepare a 100 µg/mL working standard solution. Once blended, Restek does not recommend storing working standards or subsequent dilutions for future use.
Contains 1 mL each of these mixtures.
31153: QuEChERS Performance Standard A
31154: QuEChERS Performance Standard B
31155: QuEChERS Performance Standard C
Synthetic Pyrethroid Compounds
Herbicide Methyl Esters
Fast, Simple Sample Prep for Multiresidue Pesticide Analysis
- Packaged in foil subpacks of 10 for enhanced protection and storage stability.
- Ready-to-use tubes, no glassware required.
- Pre-weighed, ultra-pure sorbents.
- Support original unbuffered, AOAC (2007.01), European (EN 15662), and mini-multiresidue QuEChERS methods.
Supplies & Accessories
New and improved! Prevent small leaks from causing big problems with a Restek leak detector.
- Detects a broad range of gases and indicates leak severity with both an LED display and audible tone.
- No more waiting for a full charge—can be operated during charging or used up to 12 hours between charges.
- Charging kit includes both universal AC power adaptor and USB charging cable so you can charge anywhere, anytime.
- Pinpoint very small gas leaks quickly and accurately before they cause damage and downtime.
- Compact, handheld unit is easy to operate and convenient to use anywhere you need to check for leaks.
The Restek ProFLOW 6000 is the only flowmeter you need for any type of chromatography gas measurement because of its wide range of capabilities. The ProFLOW 6000 is an electronic meter capable of measuring volumetric flow for most gases. Real-time measurements can be made for various types of flow paths, including continually changing gas types. This portable unit is designed for easy handheld use, and the stand adds benchtop convenience.
Full line of GC consumables, lab tools to make your life easier, and replacement parts for all major instrument manufacturers.
Stop spending your time and money developing LC-MS/MS or GC-MS/MS multiresidue pesticide methods and mixing reference standards when you could be running samples. Restek’s expert formulations chemists and chromatographers have already done the work for you—with guaranteed accuracy and at a lower cost. (PDF - 0MB)